Friday, January 28, 2011

Testimonials

“Scott Musgrave is one of those rare individuals who is both a special person and gifted healer.  I’m honored to have him as one of my advanced trained PRRT practitioners.”
John Iams, PT
Founder of Primal Reflex Release Technique



“Scott and his Associative Awareness techniques are second to none!  I experienced immediate and sustained relief from both short-term (car accident) and chronic pain in just one visit.  I am literally a changed individual, both physically and mentally, in just over a month, and am thrilled with the results!  You can’t afford not to visit Scott at Musgrave Wellness & Performance!”
Forever Thankful,
J.B.  Denver, CO


“I had immediate results after just one session with Scott Musgrave.  I came to his office with severe pain in my shoulder and neck (8/10) and when I left my pain was down to a level 2/10!  Scott was very attentive to my needs as I quickly recovered completely over the next few days.  He followed up and made recommendations to help speed up my recovery process.  I wouldn’t hesitate going back to Scott for any future pain relief.”
N.C. Highlands Ranch, CO

“I much appreciated your diligence and enthusiasm in helping determine the cause of my vertigo episodes.  Keep up the good work.  You are a bright spot in a medical world that seems to have little enthusiasm left and is more hurried than interested.”
I.B. Northglenn, CO

“I played the BEST round of golf in my life following a session with Scott.”

J.T. Denver, CO

“I was able to complete a marathon three weeks after injuring my hamstring because of Scott’s amazing treatments.”
N.N. Denver, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment